Providing The Aggressive Defense You Need
Since 1992, Stephen H. Miller, Attorney at Law has been helping people in Plano, in Garland and across the DFW Metroplex navigate the complex criminal justice system in Texas. An experienced defense lawyer and a former prosecutor, he defends adults and juveniles arrested for DWI, felony or misdemeanor crimes.
We provide aggressive defense against a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving: Mr. Miller is a member of the National College for DUI Defense and has helped many people successfully resolve drunk driving charges. He can also help you with a driver’s license that resulted from a DWI, drug conviction or traffic ticket.
- Violent crimes: Whether you are charged with simple assault, aggravated assault, assault causing serious bodily injury, domestic abuse, family violence or homicide, we are here to protect your rights.
- Weapons charges: We can protect your rights against a wide range of weapons-related offenses, which could affect your ability to own a firearm if you are convicted.
- Drug crimes: Our firm primarily represents people charged with possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, illegal prescription drugs, narcotics and other controlled substances.
- Theft and shoplifting: Our firm represents adults and children who have been accused of shoplifting and other property crimes.
- Fraud: We defend people in fraud cases ranging from credit card fraud and writing bad checks to internet fraud.
- Juvenile law: Do not let a one-time mistake harm your child’s future. We can guide your son or daughter through the juvenile justice system.
- Expunctions and record sealing: Mr. Miller is well-versed in the remedies available to clear or seal Texas criminal records, putting you in a better position to fully move on with your life.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Every criminal charge is a serious one. No matter what type of charge it is, you should speak with an experienced attorney about your rights and options for a defense. To learn more about how Stephen H. Miller, Attorney at Law may be able to help you, we invite you to contact us online or call us 24 hours a day at 972-578-7097 to schedule your consultation.